Thursday, October 9, 2014

WANTED: A Little Bit Of Motivation

So I have just recently finished high school and have been spending my time "studying" for my final exams which start next Monday. The only problem is that I have lost any kind of motivation to study, the reason is simple. I have no idea what I even want to do with my life let alone what I plan on studying in University. With so much "free time" on my hands, I have been writing and updating my stories that I have started on a website called Wattpad.

A good friend of mine actually showed me the website in science about two years ago and since then I have only started recently writing stories. The only problem is that I put more effort into writing these stories rather than studying for my exams. So how do you motivate yourself? Because right now, all that's wanted is a little bit of motivation...


No comments:

Post a Comment